32Red Bingo is a no deposit bingo site that provides players with £10 free cash, no strings attached. The site itself is operated by 32Red Plc, a well known, respected and publicly traded company. You can buy some of their shares if you wan’t on the London Stock Exchange. As such though, you can rest assured that you are dealing with one of the most safe and trustworthy companies in the industry.
Getting your hands on the £10 free bingo money is a pretty simple procedure. Simply register at 32Red through one of the links on this page, enter in your details whilst creating an account and off you go, start playing right away with your free cash. You are required to enter in your card details though whilst creating an account, however I really didn’t mind doing that (since they are such a trusted company) and am sure that it’s only to stop people registering with multiple accounts and scamming the site.
32Red Bingo Screenshots
There are good prizes to be won. This standard game has a £50 prize pot.
- £10 Free No Deposit Needed: The £10 no deposit bonus does what it says on the tin. Create an account, enter in some valid credit card details and then start playing right away with £10 free cash.
- £32 Free Bonus: If you decide that you like the site, make a £10 first deposit and you will be swiftly rewarded with £32 extra, giving you £42 of playable funds (£52 if you count the £10 freebie).
- 25% Re-deposit Bonuses: Granted 25% is smaller than the average bingo reload bonus on this site, however it’s still some extra value and is worth claiming.
- Weekly & Monthly Pre-buys: Check out the pre-buy section from the lobby. You will find a mixture of daily, weekly and monthly games. Weekly pre-buys have jackpots of up to £500, likewise monthly pre-buys have prize pots of up to £1500.
- Chat Game Freebies: It’s well worth staying alert and looking out for chat games offered by the moderators, prizes often include extra bonus bucks and is always welcome.
At the time of writing there are 9 different bingo rooms at 32Red Bingo. Having said that, not all of them are open all the time and often are reserved for weekly and monthly jackpot games.
The site also uses Microgaming software, which is pretty decent but not the best out there in my opinion. A couple of other sites that use the same Microgaming software include Dream Bingo and Butlers Bingo, however none of the biggest names out there use this software.
Standard games are either 90, 80 or 75 ball bingo. Tickets start from as little as 1p. And in case you were wondering, the site accepts PayPal as a deposit method.
Most games are 5p-10p per ticket, so don’t cost the earth. Jackpots are fairly average, this is not to do with the value on offer, the value is not too bad, just the site isn’t the largest bingo site in the world. This can be taken either of two ways
Aside from bingo games, you will also find a selection of fruit machines, progressive jackpot slots, scratchcards, table games and video slots.
You will find a few top notch slots games that a lot of other sites don’t have access to, a couple of my favourites include Batman The Dark Knight & Terminator 2. In the casino games department you will find all the standard offerings you would expect, so if you fancy a quick blackjack punt or a cheeky roulette spin, you will be able to do so.
32Red Bingo is not all that bad. The best part of the site, other than the £10 no deposit bonus, is definitely the slots and table games. In all honesty, they are right up there with the best when it comes slots and casino games. Having said that, the bingo section is just ‘okay’, perhaps I have been spoiled by playing at some of the best brands in the industry, who knows. Personally though, I would not rate the bingo games compared to the competition.
However, when you weigh up all the pros and cons, take in to account the lucrative £10 no deposit freebie and the lucrative £32 first deposit bonus, I definitely think 32Red bingo is worth a try.